What's on your mind?
- Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions.
- Threads and posts that solicit upvotes will be deleted.
- Off-topic conversations will be deleted.
- Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned.
- Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.
- Ask for help. Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you just have a question? Contact Fandom staff through "Give feedback" on your app's Settings screen, or via http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact.
Who else don't like this world?
So I am at the ice world (or world 2) and I have 11 pagies and it won't let me expand on either if the 2 worlds but I cant find a way to get to a new world. So what do I do?
In one of the pipe worlds under water, you have to roll and break the glass and inside there are doors you have to stand on, the doors go up and you have to make it under in time. I made it through the first door, but the second, I’m having a hard time getting to, as there are steps instead of a straight shot. Any tips on how to get through the door faster?
I am not able to pass the flames at the temple.
There Arena on tat doesnt switch off.
First and third do, but the on in the middle doesnt.
Here's a video I made about how you learn moves in Yooka-Laylee and how that effects other future 3D platformers. youtu.be/DxUMjl6XywM
I can not get up platforms lazer not reacting fast enough anyone have advice?
What do you think the DLC will be like? What worlds will they create and how big will each one be?
I want to hear what you guys think of the game as a whole. Was your time with it awesome, or did it suck? Post your experience with the game down below!
Jag har svårt med "dubbel hopp". (Tryck A för att hoppa, tryck A igen för ett dubbel hopp). Jag trycker på knappen och får bara till enkel hopp.
What is this application?
Hey Yooka-Laylee fans! We are conducting a quick research from all Yooka-Laylee and old Rare fans! It would be INCREDIBLE if you would all quickly answer the '1-question "Yes" or "No"' survey!
If you would like to share your thoughts related to the survey question in public, feel free in the comments below as well!
der boss ist öde
Hey guys so I remembered something from the ToyBox demo the other day which was a secret ending. If you found it the friendly I.N.E.P.T robot would say in full games release ground pound lone rock next to pirate ship. I found that rock and slammed it and a Cutscene played of a UFO crash and out came the friendly I.N.E.P.T robot. If you speak to it he says loading exposition 50.1% I was wondering if anyone knew about this secret and if there is more to it. Or is it just the robot. Something that does interest me though is if you speak to him again he says demonstrate patience user. This makes me think there is something else bit it cannot be accessed yet. Maybe it's for the upcoming 64bit tonic.
So, I'm going to put this out there, since we've apparently got ALL kinds of confusion.
We don't really have a set definition for any of these categories, so I'm going to try and define them and hope we can go from there?
1. Object - an interactable portion of the level. Technically, this describes all items and collectibles except Play Tonics, but should be used only for NON-item objects.
2. Item - an interactable portion of the level that can be "picked up" by the characters. Items should be a subcat of Objects, but items shouldn't really BE categorized as an object.
3. Collectible - a REPEATED Item where the goal is to get them all. Collectibles ARE items for the most part, with the SOLE exception of Play Tonics, because they are collectible, however, there is no physical item.
This'll move categories on very few things (ie: Berries/Lick things move to Objects, because you don't pick them up, only interact with them, and Play Tonics removed from the Items category ) but otherwise, the definitions are very close to what we're already using the categories for, mostly?
Okay, so, in looking around, I'd like to get the infoboxes all converted over to the Portable Infoboxes (see yooka-laylee.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Insights/nonportableinfoboxes)
My first test is on this page: yooka-laylee.wikia.com/wiki/Chris_Sutherland -- I can have everything else pretty much ready to copy over within the next 24 hours or so, including the colors and style to (somewhat) match what we currently have (there seems to be different colors for each infobox, so i'd match the existing one), if we're okay with it and have an admin able to update the MediaWiki css files for me. There may be a couple protected infoboxes too, so I may need an admin to overwrite those, but For the most part, I think we're pretty much able to get started within a day and have it running at 95-99%, if everyone's okay with that?
It's been referenced a lot in the game in different conversations but do u really think we will get a Yooka-laylee 2?
You think we will be looking at a summer release?
We will be going live with a Yooka-Laylee livestream in 30 minutes! Feel free to talk with us and watch along:
Hi Everyone! Our own Bob Mackey wrote a review on Yooka-Laylee. He was one of the lucky few to get an early copy. Read about what he had to say! fandom.wikia.com/articles/yooka-laylee-review-worthy-return-nintendo-64-magic
For those of you who want to know when the game will be released, here is a handy countdown timer :)