"Na ha ha!"― Evie
Evie is a green, snake-like Ghost Writer who will constantly run away while mocking Yooka and Laylee. If the duo successfully touches Evie, Evie will be collected. Evie is confined to a specific part of the world.
Appearance [edit | edit source]
Evie is a long, green Ghost Writer who has a long tail and two dangling arms. It has two eyes with bright green pupils, an open mouth with jagged teeth, and the top of his head is curled.
Name Origin [edit | edit source]
Quotes [edit | edit source]
- "Ghost writers are we, this book we made, free all five, and a treasure we'll trade!"
- "Capturing one ghoul, impressive indeed, but to free us all, new tactics you'll need!"
Gallery [edit | edit source]
Artwork[edit | edit source]
Screenshots[edit | edit source]
Animated[edit | edit source]
Trivia [edit | edit source]
- Evie first appeared in the Yooka-Laylee Toybox+.
- Evie is the first and only Ghost Writer who speaks in the game.
- The gender of all of the Ghost Writers is confirmed to be "non-specific" by Daley Johnson.
- Evie's behavior is reminiscent of M.I.P.S. the Rabbit from Super Mario 64.
References [edit | edit source]
See Also [edit | edit source]
|Pagies • Pagie Pieces • Quills • Ghost Writers • Mollycools • Play Coins|
|Normy • Ann-Gree • Evie • Heidi • Fee-Dee|