|"Erm, Bzzz... Bug detected. Please tell devs they messed up."|
This article is either incomplete or needs improvement.
“Don't tell anyone about the treasure. Especially not the armored brute with the shovel!”― Lady Leapalot
Name Origin Edit
As Lady Leapalot leaps a lot on her toy spring horse, her name, "Lady Leapalot," is a play-on-words of the phrase "leap a lot."
Lady Leapalot wears magenta armor which has a grill-styled face protector. She has a ponytail that exits through the back end of her helmet. She rides on a toy spring horse.
She is incredibly insecure as she fears Shovel Knight coming after her.
- Tribalstack Tropics: Speak to the Knights of Hamalot in the following order: Sir Scoffsalot, Lady Lootsalot, Sir Shootsalot, Lady Leapalot.
- Capital Cashino: Chauffeur her chosen destination within 40 seconds.
- Her hint is "Flying here won't be hard, try your luck above the House of Cards."
- Galleon Galaxy: Steal her key by spraying water on her and then using the Sonar Shot on her.
- Tribalstack Tropics - Inside of Rampo's Treasure Chamber.
- Capital Cashino - At the far corner by the golf course.
- Galleon Galaxy - On top of the hill next to Rextro's arcade machine.
Entire Conversations Edit
Tribalstack Tropics Edit
- Lady Leapalot was first revealed in concept art in the July 2016 edition of Edge Magazine.
- Lady Leapalot was featured by Playtonic Games during the Character of the Day event on February 21st, 2017 on Twitter, and was the first one to be featured out of the rest of the Knights of Hamalot members.
- Lady Leapalot, Knight of Hamalot is a pun on Sir Lancelot and the Knights of Camelot.
- She may be in competition to get a treasure from Shovel Knight.
See Also Edit
- Sir Scoffsalot - A gluttonous and proud knight.
- Sir Shootsalot - The knight who claims to be a "birdwatcher".
- Lady Lootsalot - A guilty knight who claims to be innocent.
|Knights of Hamalot|
|Lady Leapalot • Lady Lootsalot • Sir Scoffsalot • Sir Shootsalot|