|"Erm, Bzzz... Bug detected. Please tell devs they messed up."|
This article is either incomplete or needs improvement.
Steve Burke (born 1974) is a British video game composer, sound designer and voice actor. He was a former Rare, Ltd. composer and composed for Yooka-Laylee developed by Playtonic Games, along with Grant Kirkhope and David Wise. Burke is best known for his work on the Kameo series, as well as Conker: Live and Reloaded.
Early Life/Education[edit | edit source]
Steve Burke attended King's College London and the Royal College of Music to study Music and Sound design.
Career[edit | edit source]
After Burke left college he joined Rare Ltd. to work in Audio and sound design, Burke also composed for a handful of games but mainly resides in the Sound department.
Notable Works[edit | edit source]
- Ray Bradbury Theater (1992) - Carpenter
- The Mask (1995) - Artist/Programmer
- Fantasy General (1996) - Manager of Visual Arts
- Star Fox Adventures (2002) - Composer w/ Robin Beanland, Ben Cullum, Grant Kirkhope, Jamie Hughes
- Conker: Live and Reloaded (2005) - Sound Designer/Additional Voices
- Kameo: Elements of Power (2005) - Composer/Sound Designer/Additional Voices
- Perfect Dark Zero (2005) - Additional Voices
- Jetpac Refuled (2007) - Composer
- Viva Piñata (2006) - Composer/Sound Designer
- Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise (2008) - Composer w/ David Wise/Sound Designer
- Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (2008) - Voice Actor
- Goldilocks and Little Bear (2015) - Composer
- Yooka-Laylee (2017) - Composer/Sound Designer
Song Credits[edit | edit source]
- Skiffy Skirmish -- Composition & Arrangement
- Kartos Karting -- Composition & Arrangement
- Bee Bop -- Composition & Arrangement
- Hurdle Hijinx -- Composition & Arrangement
- Up 'N' Nova -- Composition & Arrangement
- Jobstacle Course -- Composition & Arrangement
- Glaciators -- Composition & Arrangement
- Blag the Flag -- Composition & Arrangement
- Gun-tlet Run -- Composition & Arrangement